A murder charge is the most serious crime that a person can face, and a conviction can mean a death penalty sentence or life in prison. Hiring a skilled attorney to protect you must be your first priority. Having an experienced criminal attorney early in the investigation phase is vital to ensure that you are questioned and investigated appropriately and that you do not unintentionally incriminate yourself.
A Criminal Law Expert
David Stein is a formidable criminal defense attorney, proven by his success in defending and negotiating high-stakes cases. His skill at navigating the Orange County criminal law system has earned him trust and distinction as a top criminal and trial attorney.
Call our law offices for a no-cost, confidential consultation at 949.445.0040. We are available 24/7 to our clients.
How Defense Attorney David Stein Can Help You Defend a Murder Charge
Our firm begins defending you immediately during the investigation process in order to protect your rights. We are fully prepared to respond on your behalf to the district attorney’s actions and to mitigate the impact of the criminal charges on your life. Our office understands the seriousness of the charges you are facing, and we know that every detail of the process is essential to your successful defense.
At the Law Offices of David A. Stein, we will be with you every step of the legal process. Mr. Stein will:
- Listen to you and respond decisively in order to capitalize on your options.
- Protect you from law enforcement coercion.
- Bring to your case his long-standing relationships and experience with Orange County prosecutors.
- Determine if the prosecutor has sufficient evidence.
- Aggressively negotiate the charges, legal processes, and pleas.
- Independently investigate the crime and circumstances on your behalf.
- Prepare and present a powerful defense in court.
The Law Offices of David A. Stein is based in Irvine and serves clients throughout the communities of Irvine, Anaheim, Tustin, Santa Ana, Orange, Buena Park, Newport Beach, Laguna Niguel, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Mission Viejo, Westminster, Aliso Viejo, and Laguna Beach.